Friday, May 7, 2010

mom


I am the mom of 4!  1 Son and 3 Daughters....1 son.  I was convinced that baby #4 was a boy til they handed her to me and said she was a girl.  I was thrilled all the same!  For some reason, God only gave me one boy.  I often say I would do every bit of pregnancy (which means 50 lbs and a 48" waist) all over again if I knew I could have another boy.   But clearly Freddy's not as willing to try again as I am.  :)  Isaiah is my precious son who told me today that "my wife is going to be the luckiest woman in the world because I'm going to treat her so well" and I believe it!  He is such a gentleman to me and my mom always said you can tell a lot about a guy by how he treats his mom...  All this to say that I did a photoshoot of a friend's kids the other day and this one of her two oldest boys is priceless.  I love how they laughed so hard the whole time and I love how she took such pleasure in them kissing her cheeks.  I love to see a mom interact so joyously with her kids!  Tina has a lot of joy and truly enjoys her kids!  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment